Things to Do in August in and around Nice
Summer Night Concert Series – Free
The Soirees Estivales/Summer Nights concert series is an all-summer-long string of high-quality concerts of all musical genres, in all the little villages both close and far from Nice, and all free!
Other local concerts around town with Nice Music Live
Get in on the last weeks of the massive Annual French Summer Sales!
Prom Parties – Free – TBD
Weekends until mid-August, eight giant stages roll down the Prom, each with a different musical style, and culminating with a massive fireworks display on August 15.
International Fireworks Competitions – Free
- Monaco Pyromelodic Competition – through mid-August
- Cannes Festival of Pyrotechnic Art – through end of August
- Antibes Festival Pyromelodic – August
plus Assumption Day Fireworks – 15 August – Free
See Related Pages:
- Weekly Open-Air Food and Antique Markets – don’t miss the famous Monday Antique Market at Cours Saleya
- What to do on Sundays in Nice – free afternoon concerts, free museum days, Catholic masses, special family Opera matinees, plus a Sunday night open-air drag show in the Old Town…
- Nice by Nite – concerts, jazz clubs, salsa and tango venues, pub quiz nights, English-language theater and movie venues…
- Summer in Nice: 5 Ways to Beat the Heat