Things to Do in July in and around Nice
Summer Jazz Festivals The Cote d’Azur hosts some of the best jazz festivals in Europe in July, including…
- The massive Nice Jazz Festival July 17-21, 2017, 6 concerts/night over 5 nights
- The purist’s favorite Jazz à Juan July 14-23, 2017 on the Riviera’s best sea-view stage
- The super-fun Nuits de Sud completely invades the Vence town square each weekend in July
- and the Beaulieu Guitare Festival July 21-23, 2017
Plus, each jazz festival has an entire “Off” section of free concerts… think of it like “Off Broadway” – but completely free!
Summer Night Concert Series – Free
The Soirees Estivales/Summer Nights concert series is an all-summer-long string of high-quality concerts of all musical genres, in all the little villages both close and far from Nice, and all free!
Other local concerts around town with Nice Music Live
Attention Bargain Hunters! The massive 2017 Annual French Summer Sales kick off on July 12th and go until August 22!
Nice Bastille Day Memorial – Free
International Fireworks Competitions 2017 – Free
- Monaco Pyromelodic Competition – late July – mid August
- Cannes Festival of Pyrotechnic Art – mid July – mid August
- Antibes Festival Pyromelodic – August
Pink Parade – ‘Le Gay Pride de Nice’ – Free … and freeing! 2017 date TBD
Nice Ironman July 23, 2017 – Free to watch!
An ultra-endurance race of insane proportions for mega-jocks, but we mere mortals can still watch!
See Related Pages:
- Weekly Open-Air Food and Antique Markets – don’t miss the famous Monday Antique Market at Cours Saleya
- What to do on Sundays in Nice – free afternoon concerts, free museum days, Catholic masses, special family Opera matinees, plus a Sunday night open-air drag show in the Old Town…
- Nice by Nite – concerts, jazz clubs, salsa and tango venues, pub quiz nights, English-language theater and movie venues…
- Summer in Nice: 5 Ways to Beat the Heat